Jump to navigation Jump to search
Level 10: Town builder
Build a town
- A cheapest town (small town) costs 4,320,000,000 GBP.
- Could be also called get 4,320,000,000 GBP account balance
- You will need very high income during whole game. For 25 years game you would need 173M GBP/year
- Because of this, you will have to reach even higher income in late years.
- Possibilities could be tropic with lumber mills, temperate with coal mines
- Tropic lumber mills - good map is needed. You would need some money to fund lumber mills
- Temperate coal mines, normal - Coal mines costs 4M GBP to fund. You would spend too much money on funding them, so this will not succeed
- Temperate coal mines, ECS - less expensive way, ECS coal mine costs 4M GBP, but you would need less of them, also Vehicle factory would be needed which is 1M GBP
Temperate coal mines, ECS
- Get some coal mines and start doing two line preferably.
- Build 4 double lines 2 ways, corner to corner diagonally. This should bring some 250M GBP per year. Of course supply coal mines with vehicles
- Use also planes (passengers) and road vehicles (coal) and ships (coal, oil) to increase income
- once you get enough money to build town -> build town in suitable place
- Try this only in 1985 temperate to get best trains
- Start immidiatelly after game start
- Setup your coal lines very quickly. If you don't make it all untill year 10, you will probably fail at the end
- Use factories to unload, if there is good town spawn